Expression of Interest: Underbelly Arts Festival
Underbelly Arts Lab and Festival 2013 have a great opportunity for artists that enjoy working on large-scale, new projects. The successful applicant will be provided with:
- a 2-week creative development time prior to the presentation of the work to the public
- access to supporting development agents in the form of mentors and provocateurs
- financial contribution to the project plus additional costs
- and a few extra pair of hands in the form of a production team
- publicity and promotion by the Underbelly Arts team
Before jumping straight into the application process, it’s best advised to give the Artistic Director – Imogen Semmler – a quick call to discuss your plans for the large-scale new project. Make sure to get in before applications close on 22 OCTOBER 2012, 5PM. Good luck!